famous milestone on the path of the Via Francigena, located near the banks of the Pò river
which he has seen us work with biosostenibile and biocompatible materials.
below we list some operations we have carried out:
• dehumidification with lifting floors and substrates and realization vespaio (igloo), chemical cutting and external drain connected with ventilation on all sides;
• consolidation of the walls (discontinuity, injury, voids, lack depreciation, anomalies etc.);
• elimination of all cement-based plaster (interior and exterior) and execution of BIO PLASTER to natural hydraulic lime adittivata with straw made of reduced thickness;
• conservation existing lime plasters;
integral preservation and consolidation of all pre-existing wooden floors (often masked with ceilings in hardboard) after reinstatement of degraded parts with wood recovered in the pipeline, tuck in wood on wood, punctual reintegrations with stucco and sawdust;
• finishing with linseed oil and turpentine with rebalanced chromatic of the parties with different colorings (new insertions also pre-existing);
• laying of historical floors (also found under the new floors), grouting with lime and conservative treatment of cooked;
• Integral conservation of three historical frames only;
• new thermal windows and doors made in a manner recognizable but non-invasive, also operates internally routed to those historians (improving energy performance of the building);
• recovery of bread oven and fireplaces keeping in view all found fireplaces and previously masked, even you (historical document);
• new heating system with coils floor with condensing boiler (improving energy performance and operating costs). No presence of radiators in the environment and therefore the possibility of full use of spaces in a more flexible manner;
• new electrical system subtrack not formed integrally, with ducts to the floor also prepared for future insertions of further lines (data, etc.) and predisposition of "stations" to which connect turrets containing sockets, switches and data;
• predisposition of alternative and flexible positions to ensure different uses and future needs without having to operate subtrack;
• interior fittings with colored fine plaster paste;
• new roofs on the inputs;
• external colorings lime with resumption of historical decoration fillets;
• construction of the collection system and involvement of rain;
• remaking of the sewage collection system with Septic sealed.
SOME SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS WE USED DURING THE RESTORATION AND CONSERVATION OF THE CHURCH AND THE COURT CANONICA S.ANDREA hamlet. Court St Andrew in Senna Lodigiana (LO) "